Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The McDonald's Experience By Bridget Granger


With over 35,000 McDonald's fast food chains established worldwide, it came as no surprise to see that Marrakesh claims at least 4 as its own. I have visited McDonald's four times since my arrival in Morocco, but one trip in particular really stood out. I had ordered a cappuccino and enjoyed drinking it. That is, until I stumbled upon a rather large chunk of what still remains a mystery. At first glance it appeared to be a little ball of bread but further investigation led me to believe it was something much less appetizing. After deliberating with Joe, he decided to take the cup down to the register and attempt to get a new one. Apparently, the management had said it was merely "dried milk" but a part of me refuses to accept that explanation. To this day I remain a skeptic of any McDonalds' beverages.          

No comments:

Post a Comment